Thursday, January 20, 2011

week 2 web conference

This web conference made me excited about the program, though also a little bit nervous. I was glad to hear some more details about the internship and how everything will work, but I still feel very unsure about exactly what types of activities and projects I will need to complete for this internship. Certainly this program appears to be more rigorous than I originally thought when I enrolled, but I believe that is a good thing. I think the internship activities will be a great learning experience and a wonderful way to contribute at my campus. I plan to ask my principal to be my site mentor and I know he will have some great projects he will want me to work on. It will be a lot of extra work, but meaningful. I was very excited to learn that I will have the opportunity to get my principal certification through this program as well, a definite added bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment